terça-feira, 21 de agosto de 2007

1st Site - Box of dollars

In my opinion, Box of Dollars.com is one of the best moneymaker sites. Besides it has a lot of links to click and emails to read, its worth is one of the highest. In addiction, it has 5 earning levels! Yeah! That's right! You will be paid by your referrals earnings too! It's necessary to have a PayPal account.
This one is very good! Although, it doesn't give you cash, only money credits to put your website ads there.
Don't forget that you must have a PayPal account!
To make money you must wait until the couter get completely down and then click the number it asks.


Start earning now! Join Box of Dollars!

See you!

2 comentários:

cardiff disse...

i had worked my up the the minimum $50 and i had wanted to withdraw the amount to my paypal account. but when i put my user name in the paypal space, i checked my paypal account and there was no money from boxofdollars.com in there. the account was the same as it was before. why were you able to get money and i wasn't?

TehCoffee disse...

I was working on this site for a while before I noticed in their terms it states that
"Requesting payout is violation of terms and can lead to termination and is at minimum a donation to the site. "